A high quality natural material: breathable, water repellent and dirt resistant!
A few characteristics of wool fiber:
- HYGROSCOPICITY: many amino acids of wool absorb water; i.e., they attract and incorporate water vapor in the structure of the fiber. This water vapor is then expelled under drier environmental conditions.
- TRANSMISSION OF WATER VAPOR (transpiration): the ability of wool to absorb the maximum quantity of humidity is exactly what is needed to maintain skin moisture at an even level. Humidity that will then be evaporated through the open-pored structure of the wool fabric. In case of heavy perspiration, wool fabric (but not fibers) absorbs only a part of the liquid, which then evaporates on the skin to produce a pleasant, fresh feeling.
- WATERPROOFNESS: we are faced with what might seem a paradox. While on the one hand wool is the most hydrophilic fiber that exists, thanks to the hygroscopicity we spoke of above, on the other hand it is highly waterproof thanks to the waxy, fatty material that coats the surface of the fibers. This means that wool naturally repels stains.
- RESISTANCE TO DIRT: wool resists dirt for two reasons. First, it has a low level of static electricity and doesn’t attract dust. Second, it has a waterproof surface.
- THERMAL INSULATION: this is provided by the air that remains trapped in the spaces between the fibers.
Has two main functions:
- to distribute the weight of the rider in an area lar-ger than the horse’s back;
- to lock the saddle to saddlepad giving sensitivity and stability at rider
Quilted polyester netting made in Europe with the following characteristics:
Antibacterial, antifungal, but above all has the characteristic of not retain moisture.
Then keeps the horse’s back ventilated and less humid. In addition, the saddle dries very quickly.
The main feature of TT materials is that there is a hallow space in their structure, so that a perfect passage of air is allowed both through the material itself and mostly through the hallow space. This hallow space allows perfect skin perspiration and guarantees a very effcient natural heat insulation.
A part from this, TT materials have other important features:
- They are HIGIENIC, their peculiar airy structure not only strongly reduces sweating, it also avoids humidity from staying inside the material, thus reducing bacteria proliferation as well. In order to obtain even better results specic antibacterial treatments can be made;
- They are WASHABLE, thanks to the composition of their structure, not only are they easily washable, they also dry very quickly;
- They are RESISTANT, thanks to their 100% PES composition;
- They are RECYCLABE, feature that must be highly considered now in order to protect the environment.
The pad are very comfortable, as well as very good looking. Sympa is a material that absolutely respects the environment, made with the highest Germany technology, and by using materials that are both ecological and recyclable, 100% formaldehyde free.
The revolutionary supercial structure has been obtained with superior qualitative standards, by compressing the material to obtain high performance. Such a procedure makes the product more attractive, with more brilliant colours and exceptional resistance to dirt and breaking. The optimal draining power is obtained by the special Sympa water repellent fabric. In fact, water slips away and leaves the Sympa surface perfectly dry and soft. Let us introduce you to the main features of our Sympa products:
- Extremely resistant to dirt and easily cleanable and washable;
- Special anti-slip elastic surface;
- Exceptional resistance against stretching;
- Extraordinary colour brilliance;
- Exceptional draining properties;
- Very hygienic and comfortable.
Material quality: 100% recyclable. Made by soft foam on stretch resistant polyester fabric. Particularly resistant to abra-sion, thanks to the compressed and printed surface.
Thickness: according to DIN rules and regulation number 428/EN: 6 mm. weight 705grams.
Light resistance: DIN rules EN ISO 105302: class 7-8. Temperature resistance: -20°C a + 80°C.
Water absorbance: <20%.
Wash ability: washing machine, delicate fabric, 30°C.
Resistance to detergents and disinfectants: total.